Monday, May 10, 2010

Work continues on the resculpting of the Cafferta's wheel wells, although it has been slowed somewhat by the significant drop in temperature here which has made the kneadite more difficult to work with. after this stage all that should be left will be rebuilding some of the detailing lost during the earlier stages and the construction of the new turret (have to decide on what that will look like).

In terms of the other parts of the USCMC project hopefully my order from Scale Creep will ship tomorrow or Wednesday (still no word on when QRF will ship the orders I placed with them.) The Scale Creep order includes a number of QRF's Unarmed Civillians/Zombies and some of their Modern US range for my second project, World War Z. Between Ambush Alley and Ambush Z I should have enough to tide me over until Tomorrow's War is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment