Saturday, May 15, 2010

First USCMC units and some US Army zombie hunters/counter-insurgents


Mortar team with M402 Multi-Launch Mortar on the right, on the left Platoon Leader with Synthetic advisor and Civilian Alien-Hunter.



First USCMC fireteam with Squad Leader, Smartgunner, Incinerator, and two Marines. Basing will have to wait until I figure out what I will do with the table. Both this squad and the units above are made by combining QRF's "'Deep Space' Marines" Alpha and Beta from their Sci-Fi range.



US Army light infantry with M1025 HMMWV gun truck mounting an M2HB HMG. Ready for some zombie hunting! Both are QRF sets from their Modern US range.
I'm going to have to pick up some good references for markings and such, Osprey looks like it should have what I need.


Preview of the AA turret I converted for the converted Cafferta. Twin 20mm gatling cannon should prove nasty to those Xenos.

No comments:

Post a Comment