Monday, June 14, 2010

New arrivals


An order from Scale Creep (comprising a QRF M1A2 Abrams MBT and a gaming mat) arrived late last week and today I discovered a parcel containing review copies of QRF's new Modern US M4 armed infantry (codes MAI01 and MAI02, photos on the right).

The figures look pretty good on a quick examination and I've started cleaning, prepping and mounting a few of them to try to paint them tomorrow and do some comparison and detail photos. Look for a full review in the next few days (provided work and home issues allow me enough time)

The Abrams is painted up and is awaiting basing for some comparison photos which I hope to get done in time for a post late in the week.


As a disclaimer Geoff of QRF provided me with these models for review after reading my original review of QRF's old line of US infantry figures. I also place an order with QRF over a week ago for, amongst other things, all 8 of their new Modern US Infantry packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment