Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting started on Terrain

After reading Generation Kill and starting to re-watch the miniseries I've finally gotten the motivation to really get started on some terrain for Ambush Alley.
My state tax refund arrived yesterday which made it hard to choose between placing another QRF order to complete the Stryker Rifle Platoon and the USMC Division Recon Platoon or Buying most of the terrain I need for now from JR or Gamecraft. Fortunately for my miniature collection the QRF order won out and I sat down today to make a start on the pile of balsa wood I bought at a nearby art store. Here is my first attempt, it's approximately 4"x3"x2" and I think it might be a bit too tall.

Also makes me wish that Shawn over at AAG was still making those Ambush Alley terrain sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment