Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weather delays

Probably for one of the first times ever there is a weather related delay in miniature painting and reviewing. The heatwave in the US this week (and in my area, the week before) has put a bit of a hold on my ability to work on miniatures (when super glue starts boiling in the bottle and paint dries as it pours it becomes very difficult to get much building or painting done).

I will also be attending a security conference this month which between preparations and attending will take up most of what would be my normal productive (miniatures) time. I do have a few items for my USCMC project ready to be written up so I will try to put up something so that I can keep semi regular updates going.

My latest QRF order arrived (cleverly packed in an old Purina box) containing what should be the last models required for the USA Stryker Platoon and the c.2003 USMC for Iraq. Once the weather abates I should have plenty to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment